Monday, April 19, 2010

Google Tools post

Good link here that lists the top Google Tools for website developers:
http://sixrevisions.com/tools/the-top-15-google-products-for-people-who-build-websites/
Personally, I start to get lost in the plethora of tools out there. Just getting Adwords properly integrated with Analytics is a headache I don't really have time to deal with (when I have so many other higher priority things to manage). I wish some of these tools where a little more straight forward to use.
My hesitation in making the investment to learning one well is that it will change too soon and too much for me to keep up with (I do have a 9-5 job along with at least half a dozen clients on the side). I need to focus my attention on where I get the most return on my time investment - and learning how every single Google Tool works doesn't rate that high.
It is a good post for reference, though. I like knowing what all the different tools are out there.

No comments: